Nicked from Rar!Ria =D Do it!
1. Put Your iTunes/Windows Media Player/ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal.
1. If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?
'Stay' - Rod Stewart & the Small Faces (I hate Rod Stewart, I promise)
2.How would you describe yourself?
3.What do you like in a girl/guy?
'Wraith Pinned to the Mist and Other Games' Of Montreal
4.How do you feel today?
'Visions of Johanna' Bob Dylan
5.What is your life's purpose?
'Love Me Do' The Beatles
6.What is your motto?
'Past, Present & Future' The Shangri-Las (???)
7. What do your friends think of you?
'All the Young Dudes' David Bowie
8. What do you think of your parents?
'Unforgettable' Nat King Cole (=D)
9.What do you think about very often?
'Marriage Stats' Bob Dylan (HEHE! Thanks Bob Dylan's Themetime Radio Hour!)
10.What is 2 + 2?
'Fuck This Shit' Belle & Sebastian
11.What do you think of your best friend?
'Jealousy' Nirvana (lying mother eff!!)
12.What do you think of the person you like?
'Eels' The Mighty Boosh (^.^!)
13.What is your life story?
'Rubber Band' David Bowie
14.What do you want to be when you grow up?
'Temperamental' Divinyls (hoho!)
15.What do you think of when you see the person you like?
'Le Pettite Cane dans la Nappe de Petrole' Woelv
16.What will you dance to at your wedding?
'Send Me An Angel' Real Life (YES!)
17.What will they play at your funeral?
'Kiss and Swallow' IAM (hehehe naughty!)
18.What is your hobby/interest?
'The Happiest Boy' The Bedroom Philosopher
19.What is your biggest fear?
'Hey, That's No Way to Say Goodbye' Leonard Cohen (freakily accurate)
20.What is your biggest secret?
'This Boy's In Love' The Presets
21.What do you think of your friends?
'The Dum Dum Ditty' The Shangri-La's (hehehehe!)
22.What will you post this as?
'Optus In Pastels' Stan Kenton & His Orchestra
23.What song would you play during your first time having sex?
'Private Hell' The Jam (Moot, as Ria sez..but hehe!)
If you're on my friends list, I want to know 35 things about you. I don't care if we never talk, or if we already know everything about each other. Short and sweet is fine... you're on my list, so I want to know you better!
01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
02) What was your dream growing up?
03) What talent do you wish you had?
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
05) Favorite vegetable?
06) What was the last book you read?
07) What zodiac sign are you?
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
09) Worst Habit?
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
11) What is your favorite sport?
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
16) Do you have any pets?
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
18) What was your first impression of me?
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
22) What color eyes do you have?
23) Ever been arrested?
24) Bottle or can soda?
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
26) What's your favorite place to hang out at?
27) Do you believe in ghosts?
28) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
29) Do you swear a lot?
30) Biggest pet peeve?
31) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
32) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
33) Favourite and least favourite food?
34) Do you believe in God?
35) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
Your result for The 3 Variable Funny Test...
18 = years lived on planet Earth.
3 = days of celebration & recovery from celebration of aforementioned milestone. (Friday 29th, Saturday 30th (which was andy_yayus' birthday!!!) & Sunday)
8500 = points I scored singing Bowie's Life On Mars on Sing Star. 150 golden notes, in case you were wondering.
200 = number of golden notes andy_yayus scored rapping to Ice Ice Baby
2 = number of quiet tears shed while duetting on Just Like Heaven, missingslowdownlondon
1 = number of pipes that burst, leaking water into the bathroom ceiling causing it to rain indoors
30 = minutes this crisis occurred before the designated party start time
1 = drink recipe I completely ballsed up - vodka and green cordial (yumm!) diluted the green cordial with vodka instead of the other Proper way 'round.
4 = minutes of video footage shot from the party
15 = minutes shot the next morning by Em, Chris and I, mostly of the cat and a still-sleeping Dale.
3,247,295 = number of photos taken of drunken Chris.
18,000,000,000,000 = times I felt like the luckiest person on Earth with the best, most snappily dressed muthas & best huggers as friends this side of Mars
32 = number of years planet Earth has been improved by the birthday boy's existence.
3 = awesome hours spent at the St Kilda Sea Baths forandy_yayus' Birthday splash!
8 = number of dollars I had to scab off the Birthday Boy to get into the place after my card was declined >.<!!!!!! Note to self: carry cash for frigs sake!!!
10 = minutes you're allowed to stay in front of the bubble jets in the really hot pool, according to the sign
86 = the tram we had to chase to make it to Wild Yak on time
2 = number of pressies for Andy that are still at my house
$17 = cost of ticket to Mercy Arms album launch at the Northcote Social Club (NoSo)
55 = number of times I said "NoSo"
$6.50 = bottle of Millers Draught - so 'spensive! I could never afford to be an alcoholic, honestly.
The NoSo stamp of admittance.....Thom & Julian from the bewitching Mercy Arms...the delirious Ash K, buggin' out.
1,348,7191 = number of times Ash & I swooned over Dapper Blonde-Moustachioed Boy who was standing beside us, dancing - a week earlier Ash and I had seen him hanging around outside JB HiFi & basically fallen in love with him. Small woooorld!
3 = seconds I stayed angry at the girl who nicked the Mercy Arms set list before me. I hesitated to reach out for the plectrum as a souveneir, she said "grab it, grab it!"
1 = number of plectrums I stole instead
56,000,000 x "Shuddup, shuddup! This song is about ME!" = thinking aboutphobeman 56,000,000 times (& missing &wishing she were here to boot!)
3 = hour of Sunday morning I arrived home, safe and sound with the music of the spheres all ringin' in me ears
1 = hour of the afternoon I awoke from groggy slumber to mow the front lawn and backyard, of all things.
2 = pieces of dolly left after I brutally ran the thing over. In my defence, it was an accident and its presence was inexplicable to begin with.